Very powerful and surprisingly compact in the harness of the quality and speed of a desktop printer with compact, portable PIXMA iP90. IrDA and optional Bluetooth adapter enables wireless printing from camera phones, PCs and PDAs with advanced powers.
- Compact and powerful portable inkjet photo printer
- Convenient wireless printing with IrDA & optional Bluetooth
- 4800x1200dpi FINE print head with 2pl Micro-Nozzles
- Up to 16ppm mono and 12ppm colour
- PictBridge port for camera direct photo printing
Performance, stylish design ››
Photo quality portable PIXMA IP90 moves using Canon's FINE print head technology for providing a quality photos and print professional desktop printer speed. Micro nozzles ejecting 2pl ink droplets small enable high-4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for an outstanding accuracy and true color excellence.
Speed in print ››
PIXMA iP90 prints up to 16 ppm in mono and 12 ppm in color. It can also print photos limit 10 x 15 cm in just 51 seconds, and was able to produce prints of A4 size limits-making it ideal for enlargement results only portable photo printer.
The freedom of wireless printing ››
PIXMA iP90 offers IrDA as standard and optional Bluetooth adapter for printing a comfortable, cable-free. The ability to print wirelessly from a variety of compatible camera phones, PCs and PDAs ensure freedom in printing. Weighs only 1.1 kg, this ultra compact printers, portable will meet the needs of the most demanding users.
Windows and Mac Compatible ››
PIXMA iP90 work with sophisticated and all popular Windows and Mac operating systems, for full flexibility.
Windows Operating System Driver
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
download - Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
MAC OS X Driver (Lion)
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.5
download - iP90 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0
Setup instructions for the Canon PIXMA iP90 Printer Driver
- Click the download link,
- Select "Save", specify the drive/folder (and save), then
- Click "Save" to download the files/drivers.
- The file will be saved in the specified folder/drive in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double click "SETUP. EXE "file that has been downloaded to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.Good luck.