Driver Printer Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Mac, Windows, Linux
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 fast and efficient mono laser with 3-in-1 features a copy of the print, and scan functions in one convenient, compact device. Easy operation thanks to the sloping control panel solutions and one-touch buttons with ease. The quality of the business combination with print quality up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and Canon's EF toner provide professionals to prints and copies with sharp text and graphics are smooth and beautiful. Scanning color 9600 x 9600 dpi reach captures every detail.
i-SENYSY MF211 Printer :
- Printer type: Mono Laser all-in-one,
- Function: Copy, Print, Scan
- Print Speed: up to 23 pp [A4]
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Speed copies: up to 23 ppm [A4]
advantages of I-SENSYS MF211 Printer :
- Stylish and compact mono laser 3-in-1
- Be productive with print and copy speed Mono 23ppm
- Easy operation with tilted LCD displays panel
- Don't wait for prints to quickly print documents first
- Capture every detail with up to 9600 x 9600dpi scan color
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Compatibility Operating System For Windows :
Windows 10 [64-bit], Windows 8.1 [64-bit], Windows 8 [64-bit], Windows 7 [64-bit], Windows Vista [64-bit], Windows XP [64-bit]
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Compatibility Operating System For Macintosh :
OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Compatibility Operating System For Linux :
Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Driver Download Windows OS :
[download] Windows 64bit i-SENSYS MF211 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear)
[download] TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
[download] MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.6.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
[download] Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.6.0 for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
[download] UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10
[download] UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.00
Download Installation :
1.Click the link, select (save), click "Save As", then click (save) to download the file.
If you select [Run] (or [open]) instead of [Save], files will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2.Download the file will be saved in the specified folder in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3.Double click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If necessary, you can remove the program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows OS. This procedure may be different for other OS.
- on the start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- a page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program you want to uninstall.
- click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the process of uninstallation.