Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF Driver Download [Mac, Windows, Linux]
|Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF|
Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF - This multifunction device always compact features a double sided document output as a standard and optional Wi-Fi support. Save time and costs with the ability to ensure you hit the deadlines and save money too. Engine type: Mono Laser Multifunctional, the core functions of the printer: imageRUNNER 1133, imageRUNNER 113A, imageRUNNER 1133iF [Print, Copy, Scan, Send and Fax], Printing Speed: Up to 33 ppm (A4), Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing, Resolution printing: 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 1200 x 600 dpi [Enhanced], Paper input [Standard]: 500-sheet cassette & 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, Paper input [option]: 500-for sheet cassette, Maximum paper input capacity for 1050 sheets.
Productivity Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF - With the first copy out time in 8 seconds and output from 33ppm, imageRUNNER 1133iF is a compact and efficient printers. Designed for you to improve small business productivity (daily work) and the Working Group as well as your team, have a small footprint, to 1,050 sheet DADF and capacity as standard. Plus, 5-line display panel is very easy to use, save time to work. Documents can be scanned in color through the document feeder and then sent directly to the email addresses and folders to improve workflow Office and your bottom line both together team. Compatibility with Canon's uniFLOW solution allows me to print anywhere, allowing the mold should be collected the most comfortable on the device on the network. In addition, it offers a comfort 1133iF imageRUNNER scan-or print from USB memory stick.
Benefits for Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF:
- Print, copy, fax, scan and send.
- Scan and send to email and folder in colour for you.
- Print speed [up to 33 ppm].
- Optional support Wi-Fi.
- 5-line user interface.
- Network ready, PCL and optional PS.
- Energy efficient in work.
- Windows Server 2003 [32-64 bit]
- Windows Server 2008 [32-64 bit]
- Windows 7 (32-64 bit]
- Windows 8 [32-64 bit]
- Windows 8.1 [32-64 bit]
- Windows Vista [32-64 bit]
- Windows Server 2012 [64-bit]
- Windows 10 [32-64 bit]
- Mac OS X 10.5 [Leopard]
- Mac OS X 10.6 [Snow Leopard]
- Mac OS X 10.7 [Lion]
- OS X 10.8 [Mountain Lion]
- OS X 10.9 [Mavericks]
- OS X 10.10[Yosemite]
- OS X 10.11[El Capitan]
- Linux [32-64 bit]
Please download the driver files for Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF:
|File Name for Driver||OS||Download|
|Canon PS Printer Driver|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver|
|PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Canon PS Printer Driver v21.52|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver v:21.52|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver [Basic] v:2.00|
|Generic PS Printer Driver|
|Canon Generic Fax Driver v:10.06|
|Canon Raster/PCL5e Fax Driver 9.15|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver v21.52|
|Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Ver. 10.5.1|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.7.0|
for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
|PS PPD File|
|PS Printer Driver|
|Canon PS Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v:4.8.1|
|CQue Linux Driver TGZ 32-bit/64-bit|
|CQue Linux Driver RPM 64-bit|
|CQue Linux Driver DEB 64-bit|
Installation procedure Drivers for your PC/Laptop (Windows OS):
- Click the link, and then select [Save], specify the file "Save As", then click [Save] to download the file. If you select [Run] (or [open]) instead of [Save], files will be automatically installed after stored from your computer.
- Download the file and the file will be stored in a place specified in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically on your PC.
Installation procedure Drivers for your PC/Laptop (Mac OS):
- Click on the link. Then select the download will start automatically.
- The files are stored on your computer's desktop or folder.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the Installer file in the folder. And then Installation starts automatically.