Canon imageRUNNER 2204 Driver Download [Mac, Windows]
Canon imageRUNNER 2204 Driver Download - A3 black and white prints for copying, scanning and print 22 ppm. This printer is ideal for small work teams are cost-conscious. Available in your chosen area for you. Reliable and productive to copy, print and scan up to 22ppm speed up daily tasks documents. Printing method: BW Laser Beam Printing. Print Speed: 11 ppm [A3], 22 ppm [A4]. rint Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi.
|Canon imageRUNNER 2204|
- Windows Server 2003 [32-64 bit]
- Windows Server 2008 [32-64 bit]
- Windows 7 (32-64 bit]
- Windows 8 [32-64 bit]
- Windows 8.1 [32-64 bit]
- Windows Vista [32-64 bit]
- Windows Server 2012 [64-bit]
- Windows 10 [32-64 bit]
- Mac OS X 10.6 [Snow Leopard]
- Mac OS X 10.7 [Lion]
- OS X 10.8 [Mountain Lion]
- OS X 10.9 [Mavericks]
- OS X 10.10[Yosemite]
- OS X 10.11[El Capitan]
Please download Driver and Softwware files for Canon imageRUNNER 2204:
UFRII Printer Driver V21.70 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]
imageRUNNER 2204 MFDrivers - Windows 64bit [UFR II / ScanGear]
Scanner Driver & Utilities V2.7.0
for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.10.0 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
Tool Box Ver.126.96.36.199.mf18 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]
Setup Installion Driver for Windows:
- To download the file and customize on compatible on your computer, and then click the file link, and select [Save], to specify the directory where you want to save the file. Download will start automatically on your computer.
- Download files are store in the folder that you selected in the form of self-extracting (.exe format).
- Double click on the file to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder on your computer.
- Double click the Setup.exe file to start the installation of decompressed.
- Select and click on the link. then the Download will start automatically on your computer.
- The files are stored automatically on your computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image on your computer or your PC.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image for Mac OS.
- Then double click the Installer files in the folder that you save. The installation is started automatically.