Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver Download [Mac, Windows]
|Canon PIXMA iP2700|
Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver Download - Canon PIXMA iP2700 is a multi-function printer for you to rule when it comes to inkjet printing, but there's always room for a low-cost, no-frills, single-function printer. IP2702 uses only two Cartridge-one black and one tri-color, with inks cyan, magenta, and yellow, It is still quite common in budget printers. Black pigmented ink is designed to print black text documents and diagrams on standard paper but not suitable for photo printing.
- Windows 10 [32-64 bit]
- Windows 8.1 [32-64 bit]
- Windows 8 [32-64 bit]
- Windows 7 (32-64 bit]
- Windows Vista [32-64 bit]
- Windows XP [32-bit]
- Mac OS X 10.5 [Leopard]
- Mac OS X 10.6 [Snow Leopard]
- Mac OS X 10.7 [Lion]
- OS X 10.10 [Yosemite]
- OS X 10.8 [Mountain Lion]
- OS X 10.9 [Mavericks]
iP2700 series Printer Driver Ver: 2.56a [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP]
iP2700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver: 5.56a [Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64]
iP2700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver: 220.127.116.11 [OS X]
Setup Driver Mac:
- Download the file. Select the location where the file is stored, check the settings on Your computer or laptop.
- Double click on the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- Double click on the file it is packed in a folder. The installation is started automatically on Your computer or laptop.
Setup Driver Windows:
- Click the link, select (save), click "Save As", then click (save) to download the file.
- If you select [Run] (or [open]) instead of [Save], files will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- Download the file will be saved in the specified folder in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.